Targeted advertising and analytics tracking
Activity Information is captured using various technologies and may include cookies. “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit an Online Service or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire. You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on our website. In addition, we may also have additional means to manage the collection of Activity Information by:
- Customizing your experiences, including managing and recording your preferences;
- Authenticating your account information;
- Marketing, product development, and research purposes;
- Tracking resources and data accessed on our website;
- Developing reports regarding website usage, activity, and statistics;
- Assisting users experiencing problems with our services;
- Updating and servicing our website;
- Enabling certain functions and tools on the website; and
- Tracking paths of visitors to our website and within our website.
As described above, we may use tracking technologies that allow us to recognize your device when you return to our website within a period of time, as determined by us, and to support automatic login to your website. To maintain your privacy, you should affirmatively log out of your account prior to your session ending.