Sanvello

Quotes for Anxiety

The quotes community has hundreds of quotes on anxiety, gratitude, depression, and hope. These stress-relief quotes serve to inspire those living with anxiety.

Sanvello offers daily activities for stress & anxiety alongside a supportive community.

JOIN NOW
Quotes for Overcoming Anxiety
23

A MENTAL HEALTH REMINDER. A relapse, a sudden series of attacks, a string of awful days (or whatever your step back may be) does not decrease your value. Take your time, do some self care, even if it’s just being proud that you got through another day. Reflect on the progress you’ve made. YOU ARE strong. One step back is nothing when you look at how far you have already come. You are not alone.

Posted at Aug 27, 2019 8:00 AM, 1 comments
21

Keep going. You did NOT come this far JUST to come this far

Posted at Aug 31, 2019 10:37 PM, 3 comments
20

🙀 “People with anxiety don’t have a train of thought. We have seven trains on 4 tracks that narrowly avoid each other when the paths cross and all the conductors are screaming.”

Posted at Aug 25, 2019 4:09 PM, 1 comments
20

I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.

Posted at Aug 26, 2019 4:42 PM, 1 comments
18

When you're in a dark place, you tend to think you've been buried. Perhaps you've been planted. Bloom

Posted at Aug 27, 2019 6:55 PM, 0 comments
17

“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting” - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Posted at Aug 25, 2019 7:01 PM, 0 comments
17

Never underestimate the power of a good outfit on a bad day.

Posted at Aug 29, 2019 10:41 AM, 1 comments
16

Sometimes you just need to go off the grid and get your soul right. 😌

Posted at Aug 26, 2019 11:05 PM, 0 comments
16

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Posted at Aug 29, 2019 4:46 AM, 1 comments
16

You have the power to decide that this is not how your story is going to end.

Posted at Aug 25, 2019 9:52 PM, 1 comments
16

Don’t forget, you are the hero of your own story.

Posted at Aug 31, 2019 4:47 PM, 0 comments
15

“They keep saying that beautiful is something a girl needs to be. But honestly? Forget that. Don’t be beautiful. Be angry, be intelligent, be witty, be klutzy, be interesting, be funny, be adventurous, be crazy, be talented - there are an eternity of other things to be other than beautiful. And what is beautiful anyway but a set of letters strung together to make a word? Be your own definition of amazing, always. That is so much more important than anything beautiful, ever.” - Nikita Gill

Posted at Aug 27, 2019 11:48 PM, 0 comments
14

To be in the top 1% you have to be willing to do what the other 99% aren’t 💜

Posted at Aug 28, 2019 11:18 AM, 0 comments
14

The most important step a person can take is always the next one.

Posted at Aug 31, 2019 7:24 PM, 0 comments
14

"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents."

Posted at Aug 28, 2019 1:34 PM, 0 comments
14

The only people who get upset when you set boundaries are the ones that benefited from you having none.

Posted at Aug 27, 2019 7:43 AM, 1 comments
14

Once you see your worth, you’ll stop hanging around the people who don’t🍁

Posted at Aug 31, 2019 2:01 PM, 1 comments
13

I am going to become the strongest person I know.

Posted at Aug 28, 2019 11:25 PM, 0 comments
13

Be somebody nobody thought you could be ♥️

Posted at Aug 28, 2019 6:18 AM, 1 comments
13

You owe it to yourself to be everything you’ve ever dreamed

Posted at Aug 28, 2019 11:14 AM, 0 comments
13

''He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at.” - Epictetus

Posted at Aug 30, 2019 1:31 PM, 0 comments
13

No one can talk the way you talk. No one can sing the way you sing. No one can write the way you write. No one can smile the way you smile. Only you can be like you.

Posted at Aug 29, 2019 1:15 PM, 0 comments
13

Trust the timing of your life.

Posted at Aug 27, 2019 2:33 AM, 0 comments
13

The only thing more exhausting than having a mental illness is pretending that you don’t.

Posted at Sep 1, 2019 5:46 AM, 1 comments
13

Through self compassion we become an inner ally instead of an inner enemy...

Posted at Aug 29, 2019 12:08 AM, 1 comments
The New York Times
Forbes
Popsugar
ADAA
Fox News
BuzzFeed
Upworthy
Bustle
Fast Company
TechCrunch
Mattermark
VentureBeat

JOIN PACIFICA TODAY

We know first-hand how challenging life can be.
Sanvello is a free app for stress & anxiety that can help.

Available on iOS, Android & Web

JOIN NOW