Careers at Sanvello Health
Do you enjoy helping people to actually feel better, knocking down barriers to mental health support, and being part of a company that knows how to value its employees? Well, we’re hiring across the U.S. and would love to get to know you!
Let us introduce ourselves: Sanvello is changing the way people access mental health care. We’re a mobile platform that provides comprehensive support—self-care, coaching, therapy, and community—to help millions of people around the world feel better.
As a member of the Sanvello team, you’ll collaborate with a group of engaged, compassionate people helping to break down barriers to quality mental health care.
Tell us a little more about yourself and why you want to be a part of Sanvello by applying to one of our open positions today.
As a Sanvello therapist, you’ll be able to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others, all while being part of a supportive team, gaining access to training, and receiving comprehensive health benefits. From the comfort of your home, you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with your patients via video-based therapy sessions through the Sanvello app or web.
Because we feel it’s important to walk the talk, the well-being of our mental health providers is a top priority at Sanvello. You’ll be a part of our collaborative, clinician community participating in weekly clinician check-ins for peer-to-peer support on patient cases and engage in monthly meetings focused on self-care and provider well-being.
We also offer the following:
- Administrative support team so that you can focus on your patients
- Access to real-time data, straight from the app, to track your patients’ progress
- Immersive training and credentialing support
- The ability to control your own schedule
- Flexible work arrangements
Plus the following for full-time employees:
- Competitive compensation and 401K benefits with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health plan (medical, pharmacy, vision, dental, life insurance)
- Paid time off and flexible work arrangements
We’re looking for candidates who meet these qualifications:
- Passion for mental health and a desire to make a difference in the lives of your patients
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
- Unrestricted State licensures of LMSW, LCSW, LICSW and/or LPC
- 2+ years of clinical experience, ideally working directly with patients
Flex schedule, professional support, and the ability to change lives.
Learn more about sanvello support
Help us redefine the way mental health care is delivered.
The mental health care system is broken. Sanvello has the vision and funding to fix it. We want to become the most accessible and effective behavioral health care solution in the world. But to reach that ambitious goal, we need the best people we can find.
Sanvello is seeking smart, curious, and creative people who are driven to solve complex problems and make a difference in people’s lives. From product development and technology to operations and marketing, we’re building a diverse team to bring innovation to a system that desperately needs disruption.
Along the way, you’ll learn new things, collaborate with people just as passionate as you are, and have fun.